Friday, December 17, 2010

FO Friday 14

First off, sorry to those I have yet to visit/comment on their WIPW post. I've been super sick since Wednesday morning/afternoon and this is the first time I've been online since. I hope to comment on all of them today (Friday) if I'm feeling better.

Also, due to being so sick, I wasn't able to work on anything crafty. That means everything sits as it did on Wednesday. I'm afraid I've run out of time on my Christmas gifts. I have to get better soon, or I'll be running to the stores to buy a few gifts. I hope I don't have to, but we'll see. What a perfect time to get the flu. :(

I hope everyone had a great week and will have an even better weekend. Please feel free to share your FOs as usual.

10 comments:

  1. You poor thing. I'm so sorry you have been so poorly. I hope you pick up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping you feel better pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather... Hope you're feeling better soon! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better soon. Take lots of Vit C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know something nasty is going around here too. I really hope you feel better soon. It is so nice of you to still host the link party.
    Happy holidays to you and yours!
    Shannon (Affiknitty)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for putting this up despite feeling yucky-- hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon! Make sure to drink lots of fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! Hope to be on the mend soon. I'll be looking at all of your lovely links this next week!

    ReplyDelete